Monday, February 26, 2007

Stories, stories and stories all the way

When I was doing theatre some time back, I started looking at life from a new perspective. Life is a potpourri of stories. Some last for as less as a minute and some goes on for months. Its quite interesting that so many are going on in parallel !!

All these stories (or incidents, whichever you prefer) has some emotion associated with it. Some made me happy, some sad, some resulted in introspection, and some even brought out the evil in me. The future awaits to unfold many more. All I can say is, it had been and will be a Medley of sorts.

Thanks for visiting and if what I scribble here interests you, keep coming back. Keep smiling :-)

5 comments:

D said...

Evil in u na :p I would like to know more about that... offline.

Sunil said...

Hmmm...when I read it again, the word "evil" sounded heavier than what I had meant ;-)

Unknown said...

Medley of sorts!! u've come up with a gud one :)

-pragna

Vaisakh P S said...

An Evil side to our great PL...
I wanna read this...

sparkee said...

I think almost every one's inner soul is a mixed stuff.....

But people will seldom exhibit it...