Thursday, May 10, 2007

I am back!

It’s been two years since I did anything related to theatre. And last month everything seemed to fall in place and after a long time I was part of a Playback performance. I was yearning for more. And as told in The Alchemist - “If you have the burning desire to achieve something, the whole world will conspire with you in achieving it”.

Then came the Theatre Inc. project from Script People’s theatre and I enrolled. The rehearsals started from Tuesday. It feels so great to get back and do what I love to do the most – theatre.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wt is theatre-inc project? do you think I can join[i mean -any certification needed]?

kaks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kaks said...

Good to read your new post and happy ur chasing ur passion. How I wish I could see one of ur plays... is it recorded and on youtube/gvideos?